- Post answers to these questions here on the public class blog in a post titled “@[Your twitter name] Character Message.”
- What is your objective? What effect should your message have on viewers? This will strongly inform how your photo message is graded however. How well does your image live up to its intended message and effect?
- What concrete, specific actions do you want people to take after seeing your message– for example, visiting a website, volunteering, donating money, or buying a product? What action links will you use?
- Compose a series of three or more possible variations on the same message. What fun and different ways can you word and re-word your basic idea?
- What kinds of people or audiences do you intend to reach? Who are some of the people that your message won’t appeal to? This will also inform how your photo message is graded.
- Can you think of any news events, current happenings, and cultural trends that to which you can tie your message?